Are you ready to make something magical? The 2017 ASG Fashion Show will be held at ASG conference in Orlando and attendees, educators and exhibitors are invited to create and model garments of their choosing. The show will be held during the Saturday Luncheon with guest commentator, Louise Cutting. Participants may submit up to two (2) garments to model at the show.
Rules for the Fashion Show entry:
- Limit of two (2) garments may be submitted.
- Use one submission form for each garment submitted.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Attach fabric swatch(es), a picture or sketch of the garment or photocopy of the pattern envelope.
- Attach a written commentary of no more than 75 words. You may include the pattern(s) used, unique techniques, embellishment, fabrics and inspiration used in the construction of your garment(s). Your commentary will be used to present your entry on the runway. We reserve the right to edit commentaries for clarity or time limitations.
Visit the ASG Conference page for the entry form and more details