Notions Magazine is ASG’s members-only publication. Members receive a printed copy by mail four times a year and may also read it online in the Member’s Only area.
Stay up to date with exclusive articles from the industry’s leading sewing experts; read messages from ASG’s Board and National Headquarters; learn about chapter activities from around the country, enjoy information about the latest sewing products and books, and get a list of upcoming chapters events. Notions also carries advertising from leading industry companies, many of whom offer special discounts to ASG members. It’s chock full of everything sewers love!
Read samples of a few of the articles you have been missing!
- Beyond the Store-Bought T
- Coat Tales
- Sew Young
- Behind the Scenes at the Houston Ballet
- The Textile Museum
- A Summer Reading List
- Love Handles for Disaster Relief
- Helping in Sandy’s Wake
Spring 2017 Issue
- Cosplay+Sewing: A Perfect Fit
- Sew ‘n Share: Wedding Gown Redux
- Sew ‘n Share: A Japanese Adventure
- Sew ‘n Tell: A Communication Tool for Chapters
- Sew Young: Contests as Classroom Motivators
- Sew for the Gold: ASG Winner at National Make it With Wool Contest
- ASG Contest 2017: Anyone Can Win!
- Industry Insider: Ownership Transitions for Folkwear, McCall, QSC Expos and more!
Join now to get your copy!