Notions is ASG’s members-only publication that is published four times a year.
Spring 2018 Issue
- White Shirts? Bright Shirts!
- Community Service: Walker Bags for Physical Therapy, String Backpacks for Homeless Mission
- Sew for the Gold: ASG Make It With Wool Winner
- Surf ‘n Sew: Fashion Fabrics Online
- ASG Conference 2018 Highlights
- Industry Insider: Sewing Machines for Hurricane Harvey Relief
- Fashion as Art: FABRICation, Titanic Fashion, Artistry in Silk, China on Display
- The Lighter Side of Sewing
- and more!
Stay up to date with exclusive articles from the industry’s leading sewing experts; read messages from ASG’s Board and National Headquarters; learn about chapter activities from around the country; and enjoy information about the latest sewing products and books. Notions also carries advertising from leading industry companies, many of whom offer special discounts to ASG members. It’s chock full of everything sewers love!
Read samples of a few of the articles you have been missing!
- Beyond the Store-Bought T
- Coat Tales
- Sew Young
- Behind the Scenes at the Houston Ballet
- The Textile Museum
- A Summer Reading List
- Love Handles for Disaster Relief
- Helping in Sandy’s Wake
Join now to get your copy!