Notions is ASG’s members-only publication. Members receive a printed copy by mail four times a year and may also read it online in the Members Only area.
Fall 2017 Issue
- Stockpiling for Santa: Gifts to Make for Anyone
- Community Service: ASG Spirit Award, Medical Dolls, Backpacks for Kids
- Sew ‘n Tell: Machine Embroidery Technical Challenges
- Sew Young: ASG Sew Denim Contest winners, San Jose Sew Camp, TAG Teachers
- ASG Fabric Contest: 2017 winner and 2018 challenge
- Sew for the Gold: Winners of ASG Fashion Show, FitNice Challenge, Ghee’s Handbag Challenge
- ASG Sewing Hall of Fame: Janet Pray
- ASG Chapter Awards: Growth, Newsletter, Website
- ASG Conference 2017 Review
- Industry Insider: Nancy Says Goodbye, Size of U.S. Creative Industries
- Fashion as Art: Museum at FIT, Phoenix Art Museum, Museum of Fine Arts Houston, MoMA
- The Lighter Side of Sewing
- and more!
Stay up to date with exclusive articles from the industry’s leading sewing experts; read messages from ASG’s Board and National Headquarters; learn about chapter activities from around the country, enjoy information about the latest sewing products and books, and get a list of upcoming chapters events. Notions also carries advertising from leading industry companies, many of whom offer special discounts to ASG members. It’s chock full of everything sewers love!
Read samples of a few of the articles you have been missing!
- Beyond the Store-Bought T
- Coat Tales
- Sew Young
- Behind the Scenes at the Houston Ballet
- The Textile Museum
- A Summer Reading List
- Love Handles for Disaster Relief
- Helping in Sandy’s Wake
Join now to get your copy!