Notions is ASG’s members-only publication that is published four times a year.
Summer 2018 Issue
- Sewing Adventures Abroad
- Community Service: Anti-Ouch Pouch 18 in ’18, Duffel Bag Project, Port Pillows
- From Old Jeans to New Fashion
- What Are You Worth?
- Sew Young: Keep Sewing Lines Open, Kids Sew Too
- Sew for the Gold: ASG Winners of Threads/ASDP Challenge and Power Sewing Challenge
- Industry Insider: Two Sewing Hall of Fame Members Combine, What Is Silk Cady?
- Fashion as Art: The Hepburn Look, Fashion and Catholicism
- The Lighter Side of Sewing
- Members Only: Be a Beta Tester, ASG Sew Much Fun Tours
- and more!
Stay up to date with exclusive articles from the industry’s leading sewing experts; read messages from ASG’s Board and National Headquarters; learn about chapter activities from around the country; and enjoy information about the latest sewing products and books. Notions also carries advertising from leading industry companies, many of whom offer special discounts to ASG members. It’s chock full of everything sewers love!
Read samples of a few of the articles you have been missing!
- Beyond the Store-Bought T
- Coat Tales
- Sew Young
- Behind the Scenes at the Houston Ballet
- The Textile Museum
- A Summer Reading List
- Love Handles for Disaster Relief
- Helping in Sandy’s Wake
Join now to get your copy!