Notions is ASG’s members-only publication. Four issues are published annually in digital format with easy viewing in the Members Only area.
Winter 2018 Issue
- A Bomber Bonanza: bomber jacket variations and how-to
- Community Service: Medical Play Dolls, Gowns for Hospice, Shirt Protectors for Veterans
- ASG Fabric Contest: Part 2, the 2018 challenge
- Sew ‘n Share: Red, White, Blue (and Green!) flag and other patriotic projects
- Sew ‘n Tell: 38 Swimsuits … make a quilt
- Sew Young: ASG Junior Members’ stories, The College Connection
- Sew for the Gold: Winners of 2017 ASG Anyone Can Win Contest, 2017 Hoffman Challenge
- Media Mashup: How to Sew Art … the easy way!, videos from the fashion/sewing world
- Industry Insider: Mourning Nancy Zieman, CSS Acquires Simplicity, Britex Fabrics Moved
- Fashion as Art: Asian Art Museum, Royal Ontario Museum, The Museum at FIT
- The Lighter Side of Sewing
- and more!
Stay up to date with exclusive articles from the industry’s leading sewing experts; read messages from ASG’s Board and National Headquarters; learn about chapter activities from around the country, enjoy information about the latest sewing products and books, and get a list of upcoming chapters events. Notions also carries advertising from leading industry companies, many of whom offer special discounts to ASG members. It’s chock full of everything sewers love!
Read samples of a few of the articles you have been missing!
- Beyond the Store-Bought T
- Coat Tales
- Sew Young
- Behind the Scenes at the Houston Ballet
- The Textile Museum
- A Summer Reading List
- Love Handles for Disaster Relief
- Helping in Sandy’s Wake
Join now to get your copy!