ASG is made up of Chapters and Neighborhood Groups across the country. Members may choose to affiliate with a specific chapter or simply become a Member at Large. ASG promotes sewing through encouragement, education and support. Local chapters host social events such as fashion shows and sewing fairs and many do sewing related service projects for their community. All members can increase their confidence, expand their skills, enjoy the annual Conference and take advantage of discounts available only to members. Join today to begin making your own difference!
Chapters and special interest groups often meet and offer opportunities for educational, social and philanthropic programs. In addition, we have a youth program for sewing enthusiasts through age 17 and extending up to age 22 for registered college students.
- Unlimited access to a library of online sewing classes
- Discounts on sewing products and services
- ASG’s quarterly magazine, Notions
- Travel with sewing friends on Sew Much Fun tours
- Join us at our annual Conference
- Make new sewing friends… and more!
Learn more about ASG