Everyone who enters has an equal chance of winning! Winners are drawn using a random number generator from all qualified entries. No special sewing skills required.
- Make as many of the contest’s designated Simplicity patterns as you like and submit an individual entry for each.
- You may enter only one of each pattern and item may not have been submitted previously.
- There are two categories:
- Over 18 ASG Members
- Junior ASG Members age 18 and under OR anyone under 18 with an ASG member sponsor
- Contest runs from August 1 through October 22. Winners will be announced at Conference on October 24th.
- To enter, take a digital photo of your creation, then complete the Anyone Can Win Entry Form in the Members Only area of ASG.org.
Click any image to see slide show in a larger view
- Adult 1st Place: One year membership in University of Fashion – Sewing, Fitting, Designing – it’s all here!
- Adult 2nd Place: Set of Kai Dressmaker Scissors
- Junior 1st Place: Fashion Sewing Tools Kit (design rulers, scissors, marking tools)
- Junior 2nd Place: Kai Scissors
Contest Entry Slideshow
The ASG Spirit Award recognizes a member or group who exemplifies the spirit of ASG.
This spirit is creative energy, imagination, enthusiasm, inspiration, commitment, organizational pride and loyalty. This spirit is embodied in and focused on the ASG mission – Advancing sewing as an art and life skill. The member or group exemplifies these attributes and uses them to fulfill the ASG mission, such as creating opportunities for others through sewing education and arts and raising awareness of the ASG in the process.