Our website offers extensive functionalities and is mobile friendly.
Each member has a login unique to them for all areas of the site, including member’s only pages and files, membership account and Leadership (if applicable).
- Your Username is your EMAIL ADDRESS that we have on file for you.
- If your login is successful, you will be redirected to the Member’s Only page.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and enter your email address in the window. A new, temporary password will be sent to you. You will be able to reset your password to whatever you like once you login.
- If you do not receive the Forgot Password email, check the spam folder on your computer AND on your online account. For example, gmail accounts have a spam folder that can only be accessed online.
- You have a limited number of tries to enter your username and password to login before being locked out. The lockout only lasts a few minutes! This is our system security at work and helps to deter “bots’ from trying to guess usernames and passwords to access the site.
- If you change your password, you’ll be asked to create a strong password that includes upper and lower case letters, numbers and characters. This helps to keep our website and your information secure.
Your Membership Account
- Once you are at the Member’s Only page, click on the pink button that says Account Information, and you’ll be taken to your personal membership account information section. In there, you can view your membership information, update your address, phone or email address, renew your membership and change your password.
- Renew your membership right inside your Account Information page (after you login). Just click on the Renew Membership tab and follow the instructions.
- For member information, most of the information you’ll be looking for can be found under the Resources menu heading or within the Member’s Only pages.