Our annual Conference gives sewing enthusiasts a place to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery. Members can attend our online conference, as well as our in-person conference each year featuring:
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Education: The conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
- Trained Sewing Instructor Workshop
- Oct 21 - Leadership Sessions/Optional Workshops
- Oct 22-24 - Core Conference
- Oct 25 - Optional Tour Day