Our annual Conference options give sewing enthusiasts a place to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery. The conference is open to to the public. If you love sewing, you’ll love the creativity, the ideas, the ingenuity, and the fun!
- Education: The virtual conference offers select classes from popular instructors. Our in-person conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
New York City | July 27-31, 2023
Thursday, July 27 — Optional Workshops
Thursday, July 27 — Annual Meeting for Presidents
Friday, July 28 - Sunday, July 30 — Core conference
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
The New York Hilton is currently sold out. Sign up on the hotel Wait List
Conference Hotel Wait List
- NNG Replay: Getting Around New York (requires member login)
- 2019 Digitized (zip of all formats)
- 2018 (Las Vegas) Digitized Conference logo