Our annual in-person Conference gives sewing enthusiasts a place to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery. The conference is open to to the public. If you love sewing, you’ll love the creativity, the ideas, the ingenuity, and the fun!
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Education: The conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
June 30 - July 3, 2022
- Conference Calendar
- Conference Highlights
- Conference Classes & Instructor Biographies
- Class Supply List
- Printed Registration Form/Pricing
Pre-Registration is closed. Registration is available on site at the Conference
- NEW! Class Volunteer: Sign up to help check-in class attendees and/or help the instructor
VENDOR HALL: Access to the vendor hall is free and open to the public
June 29 – Tour One- McNay Museum, San Jose Mission and El Mercado
June 30 – Leadership Meeting – ASG Annual Meeting
June 30 – Optional Workshop Day
July 1- 3 – Core Conference
July 2 – Evening Downtown River Cruise
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Thursday, June 30: 7 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, July 1: 1 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday, July 2: 1 pm to 6 pm
- Sunday, July 3: 11 am to 5 pm
Access to the vendor hall is free and open to the public