REGISTER NOW! The ASG annual Conference is a once-a-year opportunity for sewing enthusiasts to gather to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery.
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Education: The conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
August 1-4, 2019, Greater Boston Area
- Register Online
- Online registration is now closed; however, use the above link to add your name to a wait list for cancellations
- Conference Classes
- Free Lectures
- Class Calendar
- Closed Classes
- Class Supply List
- Conference Highlights
- Instructor Bio's
- Trained Sewing Instructor Workshop
- Printed Registration Form
- 2019 Fashion Show Entry Form (use Adobe Reader for fillable form)