The ASG annual Conference is a once-a-year opportunity for sewing enthusiasts to gather to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery.
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Education: The conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
- Conference brochure will be available March 29, 2018
- Conference Online Registration opens April 3
- Conference logo
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm all three days
- Trained Sewing Instructor Program www.trainedsewinginstructor.com
- 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Registration open
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm - Registration Open
- 9:00 am to 4:30 pm ASG Corporate Meeting
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Optional Workshop Day
- Core Conference – All-day, half-day, 3-hour, 2-hour and 90-minute classes
- Friday, July 17 – Luncheon Keynote Speaker, Pattern Review’s, Deepika Prakash
- Saturday, July 18 – Luncheon Fashion Show
- Sunday, July 19 – Luncheon ASG Awards and Recognition
- Saturday, July 14: Tour One – 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm Big Bus Las Vegas Night City Tour
- Monday, July 16: Tour Two – 10:00 am to 5:30 pm Hoover Dam & Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- Monday, July 16: Tour Five – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Las Vegas Show Costume Department tour & Fabric Shopping