Our annual in-person Conference gives sewing enthusiasts a place to celebrate all things sewing, quilting and embroidery. Members can attend our online conference, as well as our in-person conference each year featuring:
- Shopping: The vendor-packed Exhibit Hall is full of both large and small sewing and quilting businesses selling fabric, notions, patterns, sewing furniture, machines, threads, projects, DVD’s, books and more.
- Education: The conference offers daily educational opportunities in the form of workshops, seminars and lectures. Classes are tailored to every sewing interest from couture sewing to stash management, from fitting and alterations to surface design and embellishment, from hand sewing to serger sewing, as well as every level of sewing skill.
- Fellowship: Tours, get-togethers, lunches, the annual Fashion Show and more!
- Conference Calendar
- Conference Highlights
- Conference Classes & Instructor Biographies
- Class Supply List
- Fashion Show Entry Form (fillable form)
- Vendor Hall: Access to the vendor hall is free and open to the public
- Printed Registration Form/Pricing
NOTE: Online registration is the quickest method to register. Faxed registrations may be delayed for processing.
June 29-July 1 – Trained Sewing Instructor Workshop
June 29 – Tour One- McNay Museum, San Jose Mission and El Mercado
June 30 – Leadership Meeting – ASG Annual Meeting
June 30 – Optional Workshop Day
July 1- 3 – Core Conference
July 2 – Evening Downtown River Cruise