This is a snippet from our full-length video on Sewing Projects, available to members. In this snippet, we cover:
- How to place the thread on your serger using spool caps
- How to prevent the needle from falling into the hole when replacing the needle
- How to re-insert a new needle
- Why there’s a hole in the brush that came with your serger and what to use it for
- Sewing pearls, beads or ribbon onto your fabric with your serger
To view the full video, become an ASG member today! Membership in the American Sewing Guild gives you access to over 150 educational videos and project files, as well as a subscription to our weekly newsletter. Members take advantage of special offers, member discounts, education, meetings and member’s only pricing at the annual conference.